Jay created a new award, the Blossoming Hearts Award, to celebrate members of the blogging community and thank people who you appreciate. He was kind enough to both thank and nominate me, so thank you very much, Jay!
1. You have to thank 3 people you want to thank. A paragraph each is okay. You can also give a quick shout out to someone who didn’t make your 3.
2. These, however, don’t have to be your nominations. This is to give you a bit more freedom of who you want to thank. Also, it narrows down repeat nominations.
3. You can only nominate 3 people.
4. If you are nominated again after posting onto your blog, a tweet of thanks to that person is more than enough.
5. This is all about love and support.
6. Thank the person who nominated you. If you get nominated congratulations, you earned it.
Not only did she write a killer guest post for me about body positivity, but she’s also been an amazing friend to myself and others. She’s always there when I need a bit of light in my life. She has to be one of the easiest people to talk to and get along with. I have endless amounts of love for her! Thank you for ALWAYS being someone I can count on.
This lady is such a sweetheart. She always makes a point of checking in with me and again, she’s someone I feel blessed to call a friend. We connected over our mutual love of bourbon biscuits, and I knew a solid friendship was forming right away. She is selfless, resilient and, generally, wonderful.
Bexa always leaves the loveliest comments on my posts, and is such a supportive member of this community – it wouldn’t be right for me not to acknowledge her. I LOVE how bright her blog is, and she always writes fantastic, in-depth reviews. She also does a lot to support small businesses which I think is highly commendable. Without a doubt, she is one of the bloggers I look up to the most, in terms of her attitude, enthusiasm and dedication.
She regularly tags me in blogging opportunities and competitions to try and encourage me to get involved, as well as leaving wonderful comments on my posts – just a generally lovely, kind-hearted lady! She also seems to have the most bright and beautiful garden, which makes me very jealous, but I love seeing the pictures!
I’m going to keep my nominees as these three, so take it away, ladies!