Simone tagged me to do the Shuffle Songs Tag. I haven’t discussed music much on my blog, so I thought it would give you a little insight into my tastes.
I put my “everything” playlist on shuffle, and these were the first 10 songs:
- 99 Red Balloons (Cover) – Sleeping At Last
- I Don’t Trust Myself (With Loving You) – John Mayer
- How’s It Going To Be – Third Eye Blind
- Re: Stacks – Charlie Simpson
- Light Outside – Wakey!Wakey!
- Lost and Found – Stephen Kellogg [This is one of my all-time favourite songs.]
- Salvation – Gabrielle Aplin
- Last Hope – Paramore
- Sorry Not Sorry – Demi Lovato [This is the song I jam to when I’ve got my sassy pants on.]
- Straight Outta Compton – N.W.A. [I know this is probably going to surprise some of you, but I LOVE some rap. I can lip sync to 99 Problems by Jay Z like a pro.]
Well, that’s quite an interesting mix.
Make sure you check out Simone’s blog as well as the people I’ve tagged because they are all fab!