Twitter RT accounts and hashtags can be a fantastic tool to grow your blog. So, what are they? Which ones should you use? HOW do you use them? Where do you find them?
All will be revealed!
What are they?
By now, I imagine you know what hashtags are because you’re on the internet, and they’re hard to avoid. However, did you know you can use them to grow your audience and boost your blog? Using Twitter hashtags and retweet accounts has helped me to no end, as I mentioned in this post. They really helped to get my blog off the ground, and still help to bring in views (as well as find new friends)!
A blog retweet account is an account dedicated to retweeting blog posts and helping you to reach and grow an audience. They are ran by very kind and generous people who simply want to help you spread the word about your work.
How do you use Twitter RT accounts for your blog?
When you share a promotional tweet for your blog post, include a few of the hashtags and you have a chance of being retweeted. I tend to select 5 or 6 per tweet, while others squeeze in as many as they can – it’s up to you.
As you can imagine, there will be a lot of bloggers using these, so a retweet isn’t guaranteed but sticking the hashtag in there won’t harm your chances.
To tag or to hashtag? That is the question.
I recommend using the hashtag if there’s one given to use. Mentioning the account can result in you getting lost in a sea of notifications. Keep in mind that these accounts often run follow trains, comment threads and other things to connect bloggers, so their notifications can get pretty hectic!
And now, I imagine I’ve done a pretty good job of selling them to you and you’re wondering…
Where can I find Twitter RT accounts and hashtags for my blog?
Well, I’ve never been one to do half a job, so here’s a whole bunch (50, in fact) of them to get you started.
- @FemaleBloggerRT – #bloggers, #lbloggers [lifestyle bloggers], #fbloggers [female bloggers], #bbloggers [beauty bloggers]
- @BBlogRT – #BBlogRT
- @UKBloggers1 – #UKBloggers
- @BloggersTribe – #BloggersTribe
- @BloggerKind – #BloggerKind
- @GRLPOWRCHAT – #GRLPOWR
- @thebloggercrowd – #thebloggercrowd
- @blogginggals – #blogginggals
- @bloglove2018 – #bloglove2018
- @BloggersSparkle – #BloggersSparkle
- @creators_tribe – #thecreatorstribe
- @beechat – #beechat
- @bloggingbeesRT – #bloggingbeesRT
- @bliss_bloggers – #blissbloggers
- @TeacupClub – #teacupclub
- @Influencer_RT – #influencerRT
- @RTAllBloggers – #RTAllBloggers
- @bloggerclan – #bloggerclan
- @BloggerLS – #BloggerLoveShare
- @LittleBlogRTs – #LittleBlogRT
- @CreatorsClan – #CreatorsClan
- @BeeSocialHive – #BeeSocialHive
- @theclique_uk – #theclqRT
- @WeAreThirtyPlus – #30plusblogs
- @thebloggintribe – #TheBloggingTribe
- @BloggingBridges – #BloggingBridges
- @goldenblogsrt – #GoldenBlogsRT
- @dark_beautyRT – #darkintobeautyRT
- @bloggerbabesrt – #BloggerBabesRT
- @EveryBlogRT – #EveryBlogRT
- @BlogNetwork_ – #TheBlogNetwork
- @thebloggersknot – #bloggersknot
- @BloggersLoveRT – #BloggersLoveRT
- @BeardedRT – #BeardedRT
- @RTingbloggers – #bloggershare
- @BlogsquadRT – #blogsquadRT
- @smallblogs_rt – #smallbloggers_RT
- @BloggersClub_ – #BloggersClubRT
- @shoddybloggers – #shoddybloggers
- @bloggersunited2 – #bloggersunited
Go forth and grow!